[time-nuts] Thunderbolt mounting

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Jul 13 12:18:12 UTC 2012

Hi

If you want to isolate things, the answer is fairly simple. Get a water cooler system (like on a high end PC) and adapt the cooling block to a metal box that goes around the TBolt. Put the pump and fan a good ways away and run them on an isolated supply (as in independently regulated. I *assume* you are already running a 15 or 18 volt supply into linear regulators to power the +12 on the TBolt.

You could also do acceleration compensation on the OCXO....

Bob