[time-nuts] Lady Heather

ws at Yahoo warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 21:21:10 UTC 2012

Don

no internal connection needed.
Lots of ways to do it,
an isolated optical isolator connect to a couple of pins on the RS232
connector is one way.

The LH controller can also be used to just Heat for those that don't like
moving parts,
or dual with heat and cool as well as just drive a fan.
If ypu want you could go full nuts and connect it up to control the room
AC/Heater

For the LH driver I use and how I use it see:
<http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/attachments/20110116/76cc81b5/attachment-0001.jpg>

text at:
<http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2011-January/053648.html>

ws

[time-nuts] Lady Heather
Don Latham djl at montana.com

Hi: Been following the latest Thunderbolt thread a littlt more closely
than previous ones. Mention was made of Lady Heather driving a fan with
PID. I looked at the LH website and what I have for tbolts. Where is the
fan control physically hooked? An internal mod? I admit I may have
allowed this info to pass by in the past...
Don