[time-nuts] Solar flare alert...not quite

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 14 14:49:53 UTC 2012

It's not actually a flare.....that has been and gobe it a great bif glob of
plasma, ejected by the same region. Spaceweather.com has a reputation for
over-hyping these CME events. I could cause problems but there are a lot of
conditions to be met before it is a disaster. Enjoy the aurora :-))

Alan
G3NYK