[time-nuts] Phase modulation detection/NIST plan

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Jul 16 13:34:25 UTC 2012

> More importantly, how many things don't really need a clock to begin
> with! :)

ABSOLUTELY!

If you turn on the coffee maker when you walk int the kitchen, it'll be
done by the time you fix breakfast. And so on...

A clock on almost everything is totally superfluous, IMO. Things that do
need to be externally synchronized, like video recorder, can bette4r use
the program time.

> Every piece of equipment in our house shows a different time. I
> wouldn't complain if they all automatically adjusted. My current
> solution is to just stop looking at the clocks, and it's amazing how
> much easier life gets if you just stop worrying about things! :)

Finally, a voice of common sense!

> Dan

-John