[time-nuts] Phase modulation detection/NIST plan.. PS

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Jul 16 22:50:14 UTC 2012

PS:

30 odd years ago, I bought a toaster for about $20 that worked fine and
made good toast until recently. It only failed because a piece of bread
got jammed and was impossible to clean.

So, I bought a new toaster, for about the same price. It didn't last 30
weeks.

In my view, this is NOT progress.

I detest having to resolve supposedly solved problems.

YMMV,

-John