[time-nuts] Orbital time-delayed angular momentum phasing....???!!

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Jul 17 21:32:59 UTC 2012

Maybe: the experiment was made in March...
Anyway, as usual, first I commented and then read the article and, yes, I
was missing something but it is not so clear IMO. They say to have used 2
Yagi antennas at the receiver side and 1 Yagi and 1 modified parabolic dish
at the transmitter. Then by measuring the phase you can separate the two
signals. The phase of what is not clear: the carrier? The data? Why phase?
The angular momentum translates in a phase rotation? Like adding some delay?

Here another experiment with light:

http://www.nature.com/nphoton/journal/v6/n7/full/nphoton.2012.138.html