[time-nuts] Trimble Mini-T end of life

Ron Ward n6idlron at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 07:58:48 UTC 2012

Hi:
I would like the capability to run external high quality quartz
oscillators like a HP106 HP105, HP104R, HP103, HP107BR Etc, and Rubidium
Oscillators like the PRS-10 and FE products.

Also It would be nice if Lady Heather would also run it in order to
reduce another learning curve.

I would be very interested in this product.
Thanks,
Ron