[time-nuts] Poor gps performance this evening ?

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 20 04:53:36 UTC 2012

Has anyone else noticed poor gps performance this evening ?   Both my thunderbolt and my fury are performing quite poorly this evening.   I'm seeing 20 ns rms error on my thunderbolt where I would typically see 5.    Comparing my fury to an ocxo with a 5370B also shows an un expectedly poor result, while simultaneously comparing the ocxo to an Rb with another 5370B shows the expected result.   Both gpsdo's are connected to the same antenna via splitter but the signal levels have not drooped.

On the plus side this is giving my gps disciplined Rb a good workout.

Regards Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPad