[time-nuts] Trimble Mini-T end of life

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 06:31:24 UTC 2012

Hello Mark,

Yes, the external 5V antenna power works as before on the Mini-t, the internal 3.3V and external 5V supplies are diode-ored together to support either or.

A Waas only mode would be very difficult to do, maybe through a high mask angle.. But interesting idea to look into..

Thanks Said

Sent From iPhone