[time-nuts] TBolt vs Twisted pairs

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 01:07:41 UTC 2012

The Thunderbolt has no problem driving a 100 feet 50 ohm coax cable,  aside from the obvious impedance matching problem (the TB has maybe 5 ohms output impedance), so I am not sure in what context that remark would apply.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.