[time-nuts] Heather Problem..

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 22:07:12 UTC 2012

Hi Bud,

the /2 should be inside the quotes as you show it.  Of course the quotes are not used in the windows environment.  That should be /3 if you are wanting to go to port 3.  So your command line, used in the ICON or link, should read:

C:\Program Files\Heather\heather.exe /3

Hopefully that is helpful,

Bill....WB6BNQ