[time-nuts] What's the easiest way to divide by 10 for Thunderbolt reference output?

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Tue Jul 24 15:42:18 UTC 2012

Chris,

my vote is for the David Partridge 'time-nuts' frequency divider that
was discussed and optimised here in detail some time ago.
It divides everything you might need from the 10 MHz input. There are
separate outputs for 10 MHz, 5 MHz, 1 MHz, and one that can be
configured for 100 kHz / 10 kHz / 1 kHz / 100 Hz / 10 Hz / 1 Hz.
I think David might still have some populated boards.

Adrian