[time-nuts] 5MHz ocxo

Paul Flinders paul at flinders.org
Wed Jul 25 21:59:18 UTC 2012

On 25/07/12 22:27, Tom Miller wrote:
> Can you post up a few pictures of the oscillator?
>
> There have been people that have opened these up and repaired them. If
> you feel not up to it, why not see if someone on this group can help.
>
> Repairing it will eliminate a lot of searching.
Pictures at

http://www.wild-pc.co.uk/images/P1000981.jpg
http://www.wild-pc.co.uk/images/P1000982.jpg
http://www.wild-pc.co.uk/images/P1000983.jpg

Apologies for slightly poor quality.

It's fully soldered at the base - possibly wasn't done in one go but I
suspect would all have to be heated to get it apart - I have an SMD
style hot air gun but it couldn't tackle that job.

If anyone is able to repair it I'd certainly be interested.