[time-nuts] About heterodyne method?

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 27 16:34:13 UTC 2012

Sorry for the "for sale post" but if any one is interested I have a new to me Datum 1000B that seems to be a few hz high in frequency (after approx one week of warm up it would only adjust down to approx 10,000,001 Hz.)   It might be usefull for this application.   Please contact me off list if anyone has any interest in acquiring this unit.   I'm looking for a few hundred plus shipping from Canada.  I'm fairly flexible and will consider a try before you pay arrangment with longer term list members as long as the shipping fees are covered up front.

I need to start clearing out some of my time nuts stuff (:

Regards
Mark Spencer