[time-nuts] Lightsquared questionfor SFO area....

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Sat Jul 28 05:18:17 UTC 2012

Jim-

That's one thing I was afraid of, but did not yet mention to our mgmt. team.
But if Light squared lost their Part 5 license, then I can take them off the
list.
It's a complicated problem that due to the nature of it, I cannot discuss on
the reflector.

But I'm involved via remote reporting from techs out in the field and their
daily reports and conference calls.
So I just need to "due engineering diligence" as I try and help them.

I expect my butt will be on a plane next week unless I can identify a 3rd
party vendor equipment problem.

THANKS!

-Brian, WA1ZMS