[time-nuts] Lightsquared questionfor SFO area....

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 08:32:27 UTC 2012

We have about 25 different GPSDOs running from four cheap antennae on the roof in Los Gatos right next to Hwy 17, and have not noted any unusual outages at all, even during the recent solar flare.

I guess any truckers with jammers on hwy 17 pass by so fast we don't notice anything.

Bye,
Said

Sent from my iPad