[time-nuts] HP 3586B Selective Level Meter

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 02:49:47 UTC 2012

Sorry for the triplicate message before, it looks like my new shiny phone
is sending messages before I am finished...

The 3586 is a very nice machine. Make sure you have Option 003 if you get
an "A" or a "B" and you intend to use it for voice or digital data that
requires 3kHz bandwidth.
I paid $90 for mine a while back, and while it was broken, it was a
relatively simple fix.
I have little hope of such a good deal again.

Didier KO4BB