[time-nuts] HP 3586B Selective Level Meter

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 10:31:23 UTC 2012

If they've been sitting there doing nothing for at least three years
there's also the consideration of leaking Ni-Cads on the power supply  boards.

The 3586 is yet another item where the backup battery was often  ignored
for very long periods and with very nasty results at times.

The corrosive green goo that builds up on the gold plated PCB surface can
also find it's way down into the edge connector and  even onto the
motherboard in severe cases.

Not nice !!

Nigel
GM8PZR