[time-nuts] HP 3586B Selective Level Meter

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Jul 30 07:43:59 UTC 2012

I decided rather than order another adapter which might not fit I'd put
a BNC
connector in for the wide band input.  Electrically it is trivial as
claimed.
Mechanically, I had to make a large hole in the plastic front panel to
allow tthe
BNC plug to slip on.

This is the first complex HP instrument I've had.  I was right at home
with the
1980 construction.  The first computers I designed for Sidereal in 1975
also used the 6800.

So do I call it a 3586B+ or B-?

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com