[time-nuts] Active antennas for a Thunderbolt...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Jul 30 20:07:51 UTC 2012

Hi Didier,

I don't quite know what to say about that.  Trimble seems to think that bullet
antenna is the right thing to use.  Somehow, I would think they should know.
It is possible that they are prone to failure, I guess...

It is surprising to me that the only antenna I can get to work is a Motorola
puck that is supposed to be too low gain (and is).

-Chuck Harris