[time-nuts] Cables dor 10 mHz

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 30 22:58:33 UTC 2012

In case anyone ever has a desire to run 10 Mhz sine waves over twisted pair Ethernet cables, I've had reasonably good success doing this using the Balun's sold for running composite video over twisted pair Ethernet cables.

My very anecdotal testing leads me to believe this works better than using junk grade no name RG58 coax.