[time-nuts] Active antennas for a Thunderbolt...

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Jul 31 09:23:03 UTC 2012

My network analyzer test for the GPS antennae is approximate, of course,
but nonetheless you can find out if the antenna is defective. Better to
have a known good antenna handy to compare, when using this setup. I'm
planning to build a frame (to hold the emitting antenna and the DUT) to
find out if this test can give reliable results.