[time-nuts] Rapco 1804m

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:59:43 UTC 2012

Sounds like a better antenna and location might be the trick. You don't say
how high what coax length and type...
Since you do not have a manual you sat mask angles may also be causing an
issue by eliminating possible sats.
But weak signals will do exactly what you see 2 d fixes and an occasional 3.
Thas a pretty good clue.
Regards
Paul.