[time-nuts] GPS and Rubidium frequency standards and noise question (newbie).

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jun 3 21:03:16 UTC 2012

Hi

For your immediate need, a Thunderbolt sounds like the ideal solution. It will give you a very accurate reference to sort out your test gear and likely "good enough" phase noise for most of the rest of what you want to do. Once you get into the microwave stuff, plan your PLL's properly and all will be well there.

Bob