[time-nuts] ANN: UK MSF 60 kHz interruption, 2012 June 14

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:58:44 UTC 2012

As noted above the propagation can make quite a mess of things.
When wwvb launched way back there was a HP journal showing that in NY city
you could establish something like 1 X 10-7th as I recall.
I have seen all the propagation twists and turns.
I suppose if you were 300-400 miles from the transmitter and could receive
groundwave signals you might do 10 X better or more.
Regards
Paul.