[time-nuts] Time-nut gettogether in Boulder

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 7 11:43:24 UTC 2012

Hi Dennis, it is part of the Comms and Electronics  Metrology Network now. I
guess the DoTI or whatever they call it now has slashed the budget. There
certainly have been meetings since 2004, and with Galileo proceeding there
should be more though possibly under "Tracking and Location". I have not
attended for a couple of years the last events I visited I got snarled in
the M25 "Car Park" for a couple of hours, which detracted from the pleasure
of the day a bit!. Several of the UK Group members attended.....nice free
buffet lunch!! Sign up for newsletters and you will get warning of meetings.
I think I have dropped off their mailing list now.

Alan
G3NYK