[time-nuts] Thunderbolt cabling questions

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 21:41:36 UTC 2012

Chris,

You would be better off having the T'boldt inside and just run more coax cable to
the antenna.  The T'boldt is not weather protected in any way, so having it
exposed to the elements is definitely not a good idea.  As for the outside
location, you want as much South facing clear view that you can get.

Also, you will want to isolate the T'boldt from gross ambient temperature
shifts.  For instance, house it inside of a Styrofoam container such as a those
cheap 6 pack beer ones you can get a the grocery store.  You can leave the power
supply outside of the container.

Bill....WB6BNQ