[time-nuts] Morion MV89A pics

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 22:10:17 UTC 2012

FEI did not "own" Morion, they owned a number of shares.

Some time ago the Russian government forced them to sell all, or almost all
 of their shares to keep Morion fully Russian-owned.

Unfortunately they are not easy to deal with on a commercial level (to put
it into objective terms), and thus probably only FEI is using them in their
 products.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 6/9/2012 06:20:57 Pacific Daylight Time, lists at rtty.us