[time-nuts] Thunderbolt cabling questions

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:50:40 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was concerned about the appearance before I did the first one. After
> putting several up, they all look pretty good. The mast portion looks
> straight from the ground and it's actually smaller than any conventional
> mast. The black paint does indeed help out a little in hiding the tee it's
> self.

I've tried camouflaging the masts.  Paint the upper parts sky blue with
puffs of white spray paint over the blue I paint the bottom part black or
dark green.    Not perfect, I have a 40 foot pole on the back yard fence
that is still visible from the street but maybe it helps.   Battle ship
grey works well too.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California