[time-nuts] NTGS50AA glitches

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Tue Jun 12 19:25:37 UTC 2012

Dan wrote:

>The attached LH plot shows what happened when it was moved slightly
>on the bench two or three times.  What surprises me is that the DAC
>plot remains offset after everything else has settled.

The movement event(s) appear to coincide with about 3 hours of
significant temperature events.  Both physical jostling and
temperature may have an observable effect on the required EFC
voltage.  IME, the ~2 mV ECF shift seems somewhat high for normal
jostling, but not beyond reason.

Best regards,

Charles