[time-nuts] Another ThunderBolt cabling question

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jun 13 22:09:52 UTC 2012

Hi

That all looks very normal. LH can scale the graph on it's own. I *know* that's true because it couldn't have been my typing on the keyboard that did it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)……

Your DAC voltage looks good and the oscillator seems to be settling well. I'd say you are running ok.

I'd run coax for both the 1 pps and the 10 MHz. One pps jack should be plenty for now. If you run multiple jacks for the 10 MHz, rig up a simple resistive splitter.

Bob