[time-nuts] Trimble SMT board

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Jun 25 12:25:27 UTC 2012

Yes, but what do you want to use instead of the PC? Nothing? A
microprocessor board? A display? The Arduino? The SMT can run alone whitout
nothing connected, except for the antenna, of course. Then you can use the
PPS, otherwise it will be very strange to let a GPS run without nothing
connected but the antenna...