[time-nuts] Trimble SMT board

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 12:56:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

anybody having some experience with this board..????
I have the following problem....after power on the board it  does not output
any msg only if I use the  " TrimbleStudio SMT "  software......on my
PC......
Is there any solution to use the board without the PC/software ???????

Thanks a lot for any usefull advise.

Rgds Ernie.

Ernie,

I have one of these boards, and when I powered it up I got locked PPS
signals (albeit, quite narrow width).  I didn't need to use any PC software
for this - no configuration was required.  If you look back on the mailing
list messages, you may find a mention that the units recently on sale use a
Motorola protocol, not the Trimble protocol.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk