[time-nuts] NTPns syslog configuration

Stijn Nestra stijn at pe1rks.nl
Wed Jun 27 22:28:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have build a NTP server using the Soekris and M12 concept and I am
using a freebsd image that Jason has made.
The problem is that I am a total fbsd noob and that I want the
oncore_msg logged on a syslog server. I have tried several things and I
get the messages only on my console. Can anyone tell me how to configure
syslog and NTPns so I can get ntpns messages to my syslog server?

btw my syslog server is working, I get the kernel messages during boot.

Sincerely,

Stijn Nestra