[time-nuts] Loran transmitters back on the air.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:06:36 UTC 2012

Well darn
Though I can hear them on the longwire with a hp3586. It appears the loran
c preamp may have bit the dust. I checked the austrons with the simulator
and they are doing fine.
Will have to look at the preamp this weekend. Easily fixable generally
speaking.
Can tell at least on the eastcoast that they are running dual rate so 59300
and 99600 I suspect.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL