[time-nuts] Loran transmitters back on the air.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:25:55 UTC 2012

Eloran is compatible with the older timing rcvrs. Or at least it was
supposed to be. Now the message suggests that they will try other
modulation modes. I couldn't find anything really further then what was
sent.
I did hook the longwire directly to the austron so far no lock and I am
less then 70 miles from the Nantucket site.
Will keep trying
Regards
Paul