[time-nuts] Neutrinos vs speed of light

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Mar 2 06:29:28 UTC 2012

Here is one of the better non-geek writeups I've seen about the CERN/OPERA
experiment.

http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/cms/?pid=1000905

Symmetry is a paper magazine published by SLAC and Fermi Lab.
  http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/cms/
  http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/cms/?pid=1000001

SLAC URL that got me to this story:
https://news.slac.stanford.edu/features/exceeding-speed-light-has-consequences
-even-%E2%80%93-especially-%E2%80%93-neutrinos

It's amazing how much interesting stuff they can say about a really
complicated experiment without getting into any interesting technical details.

I assume the article was published before the recent loose-connector angle on
the story.