[time-nuts] LORAN C GRIs heard and not. Other info

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Mar 2 21:01:52 UTC 2012

Try this theory on and see if it fits:

These days, there is little magic about any transmitter location. Put the
transmitter in a truck along with an aerostat supported antenna. You can
just enter the Tx Lat & Long into a receicer/processor.

Now, suppose the US were to distribute suck "portable" stations around,
say, Iran and use a COTS aircraft LORAN receiver.

No more drones down in Achmadinnerjack's parking lot?

-John