[time-nuts] Questions about Austron 5000 Loran C receiver

Andy Lokken alokken at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:28:19 UTC 2012

Bill:

No need to apologize. This has all been a positive experience for me. Had I
not taken that receiver, I  might not have learned everything I have
learned about Loran C in the last several weeks. And the other equipment
you gave me is in use and works great, by the way.

This list is a great resource.

Maybe the '5000 finds a new home... or maybe I part it out.... It's still
all a plus on this end.

Best regards,
Andy