[time-nuts] Questions about Austron 5000 Loran C receiver

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:17:13 UTC 2012

Well
A couple of things. They are not the gov. They go home on the weekends.
So do take a listen to 100KC during the week.
I looked at the austron 5000 it was a loran station monitor. What a beasty
it actually is.
Though the nixies are nice. I guess my loran simulator would drive it.
But can't imagine what it must actually weight.
My older austron 2000 is heavy and a bear to operate.
Regards
Paul.