[time-nuts] military frequency standard pin out??

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Wed Mar 7 17:48:36 UTC 2012

>Ogg: [time-nuts] military frequency standard pin out??
>
>Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
>"The cover has the layout of the parts.  The connector has 6 coax outputs
>into a D type connector."
>
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++
>It sounds like the R-1051/URR receiver frequency standard. There is some info
on
>repairing it here:
>http://www.jamminpower.com/PDF/Navships%200967-034-2000.pdf

Yes, it is. For a picture look here:
http://www.jamminpower.com/main/r1051.html

Should you be unable to download the manuals, I could send you at least the
schematic diagram and component location of the Freq. Std.
I have one of these oscillators, and years ago I used  18VDC for testing. It
is rated at 10E-8 per day, and has 5MHz, 1MHz and 10 MHz  plus 2x500KHz
outputs. As you may have seen, it was used on a radio.

Antonio I8IOV