[time-nuts] military frequency standard pin out??

Bill Riches bill.riches at verizon.net
Wed Mar 7 21:48:34 UTC 2012

They were dogs though - I worked on mine for repairing 1051 rx - seemed
failure rate was more than 50 %  - took 2 or three to make a good unit! But
when you made one work they were quite accurate considering their age.

73,

Bill, WA2DVU

Hi Bob,

Yes.. that is what I am trying to find out.   But I don't want to chance it
till I know for sure what the power requirements are.
Thanks for the heads up though, I did not realize the bad rep these had.