[time-nuts] Austron 2100 Manual Available

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 23:01:49 UTC 2012

Following recent discussions on the partial resurgence, for now anyway, of
Loran-C in the US I have uploaded the Austron 2100 Loran-C Timing  receiver
manual to Rapidshare, with many thanks to Dan Rae who provided the  printed
original.

As with my previous manual uploads this is created from lossless TIFs, in
this instance 300dpi for text and 400dpi for schematics, and there are  two
versions.
The "raw" PDF file is large, just over 91 MB, but there is also  an
"optimised" version at approx 9MB.
The optimised file seems perfectly adequate to me but I offer both anyway,
your choice.

Full size.....

_https://rapidshare.com/files/316522356/Austron_2100_Timing_Receiver.pdf_
(https://rapidshare.com/files/316522356/Austron_2100_Timing_Receiver.pdf)

Optimised....

_https://rapidshare.com/files/303627596/Austron_2100_Timing_Receiver_Opt.pdf
_
(https://rapidshare.com/files/303627596/Austron_2100_Timing_Receiver_Opt.pdf)

Feel free to upload them anywhere you choose but please don't complain  to
me if Rapidshare is busy, just be patient and try later.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR