[time-nuts] Mike & Key Swap Meet

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Fri Mar 9 19:30:29 UTC 2012

	This is directed primarily at those in the Pacific Northwest region of the States.

	The 31st Annual Mike & Key radio club electronics swap meet will take place this Saturday, March 10th, at the Puyallup Fairgrounds Pavilion Exhibition Hall, 110 9th Ave. SW, Puyallup, WA, from 09:00 to 15:00 local time.

	This is a big event, typically drawing over 300 vendor tables, all crammed into 44,000 square feet on two floors.

	SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION ALERT: I will be there, selling and buying, and among my other goodies up for grabs this year are a Unisite programmer with MSM, PinSite, PPI adapter, PLCC52 PPI socket adapter, and a UV EPROM eraser. I'll also have some nice Weller soldering stations, and a Pace 'Hot Tweezer' station for desoldering chip components.

	For the hamateurs among us: Talk-in is on the club repeater, 146.820, negative offset, transmit PL only 103.5 (1A).

	Keep the peace(es).

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."