[time-nuts] Agilent 53230A Counter

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 17:20:14 UTC 2012

10811 ocxos are still made for Agilent today, they are used in instruments such as the 5052B. I have seen the assembly line a little while ago.

Today's variants are supposed to have better phase noise. Not sure about stability, I would expect them to be equal or better. Good designs don't go away easily :)

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone