[time-nuts] typical phase nosie and ADEV plot of an OCXO

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Mar 14 14:13:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:42:34 -0700
Jim Lux <jimlux at earthlink.net> wrote:

> John Vig's presentation is a great place to start.. There's lots of
> copies in various places on the web (IEEE UFFC site, for one)

Juup, that's where the idea for the article came from in the first place :-)

And yes, there are many copies around, often of different versions.
I recently uploaded the 4 versions i could find on the net on Didiers
homepage. They have slight differnces, but not that many...

			Attila Kinali
		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin