[time-nuts] WWVB BPSK Receiver Project?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Mar 14 23:57:55 UTC 2012

Hi John:

They are going to maintain the existing AM modulation format so all the WWVB "Atomic Clocks" will still work.  The phase
modulation is added on top of that.

Yes, I expect my HP 117 may no longer work, but I'd much rather have the improved s/n and timing accuracy.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html