[time-nuts] broadband MPX signal stereo

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Mar 15 10:56:32 UTC 2012

Are you sure that a .WAV file can support the full MPX stereo and RDS
signal? I suspect that you need raw samples that a sound card can't handle.
The output of a FM stereo and RDS radio discriminator are beyond the usual
audio bandwidth. The output of the discriminator full bandwidth is first
used by the RDS decoder and then (partially filtered) by the stereo deMPX
and then by the audio processor.