[time-nuts] WWVB BPSK Receiver Project?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Thu Mar 15 14:49:15 UTC 2012

Suppose the modulation is not present. The output of the phase detector
that steers the local standard ot indicator works correctly.

Now reverse the 60 kHz carrier. The phase detector works exactly thye
opposite way...  wrong.

Now alternate between 0 and 190 degrees.

The loop alternate works between exactly right and exactly wrong...  it
dithers around and the output is a measure of the ratio of 1's to 0's and
is utterly useless.

-John