[time-nuts] Chinese credit card fraud

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Fri Mar 16 14:48:26 UTC 2012

   Paypal doesn't send through your CC info so there is likely no
   correlation.  Your CC info could have been captured anywhere, or even
   hacked from an online site.  The charges could have been anywhere, in
   any country, including the USA.  Over the years I have had card numbers
   stolen and used in the US, in China, and a number of countries in
   Europe.  Just call your credit card provider, cancel that card, and get
   a new one.  This is routine for them.